“Business Agility – yes it is happening outside of IT and this is how you can help bring along your business partners”
with Brenda Murray, Margaret Korpak and Matrix
About this Event
“Business Agility – yes it is happening outside of IT and this is how you can help bring along your business partners”.
Over the years, Agile has become viewed as a process that technology teams use to deliver value. Agile values and principles have been adopted by many technical teams to improve the flow and quality of their delivery. The widespread adoption of Agile in the Information Technology space may lead some to believe that it is an “IT thing”.
In recent years the conversation regarding Agile has been reshaped to focus on how Agile is in fact, not just an “IT thing”, but a way to achieve organizational goals in an accelerated way and to do so with responsiveness and flexibility. Many organizations are expanding their thinking from Agile being about process to applying Agile principles and values to the way they run their business, not just within the technology space.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- How is “business agility” defined?
- What are some examples of how Agile has been applied to areas outside of IT?
- What are the mindsets that an organization needs to take to achieve business agility?
- How do you translate those business agility mindsets into actionable steps?
- What can I do to help my organization’s business become more agile?
Engage. Educate. Empower.
Let’s celebrate, support, and build each other up.
Charlotte, North Carolina